International Aviation Academy of New Zealand (IAANZ) has agreed to observe and be bound by The Education (Pastoral Care of Tertiary and International Learners) code of Practice 2021 from the NZQA website at



Full details of immigration requirements, advice on rights to employment in New Zealand while studying, and reporting requirements are available from Immigration New Zealand, and can be viewed on their website at



Most international students are not entitled to publicly funded health services while in New Zealand. If you receive medical treatment during your visit, you may be liable for the full costs of that treatment. Full details on entitlements to publicly funded health services are available through the Ministry of Health, and can be viewed on their website at



The Accident Compensation Corporation provides accident insurance for all New Zealand citizens, residents, and temporary visitors to New Zealand, but you may still be liable for all other medical and related costs. Further information can be viewed on the ACC website at



International students (including group students) must have appropriate and current medical and travel insurance while in New Zealand.

Your insurance must cover you whilst you are training in the aircraft. We recommend StudentSafe. Please see tab on our website which will provide you a place to obtain a quote or purchase.