Included in our facilities are:
- Nine pilot briefing rooms to ensure privacy during instructor briefing and de-briefing of students.
- A large flight planning area for completing online loading and flight planning information.
- Three large lecture rooms for CPL, IFR and ATPL theory courses.
- Each is designed and built with maximum sound proofing, data projection, full air conditioning and audio visual systems.
- Two large hangars to ensure every one of our 38 aircraft is hangared at the end of each day.
- Dedicated student areas to study for exams and flight tests or socialise when time allows.
Sim Centre which features Pacific Simulator Eurojet PS4.5 (Modelled on the A320), Frasca Piper Seminole G1000NXi, G1000NXI desktop trainer, A320 Procedure trainer and B727 procedure trainer.
- In addition access to E-Aviator courses to support your study.