The Academy's purpose built facilities are world class.
Included in our facilities are:
- Nine pilot briefing rooms to ensure privacy during instructor briefing and de-briefing of students.
- A large flight planning area for completing online loading and flight planning information.
- Three large lecture rooms for CPL, IFR and ATPL theory courses.
- Each is designed and built with maximum sound proofing, data projection, full air conditioning and audio visual systems.
- Two large hangars to ensure every one of our 38 aircraft is hangared at the end of each day.
- Dedicated student areas to study for exams and flight tests or socialise when time allows.